Thursday, May 27, 2010

BORING...................................................

once again,i feel so boring.

Oh my gosh,help me!!!

Tommorow,i will back in my hometown.it's quite long to go back there.

ummm,maybe i can find some interesting things at my home.i guess so. huhu

There is no internet networking at my house.So,i could'nt write anything in this blog.

it's already 4.03 pm.Perhaps play a squash maybe give me some excitement.I just want to

maintain my weight.I dont want my frenz called me BONCIT.it is so irritating.I wish i could

have someone to erase my loneliness.But who is it?....................................................................




1 comment:

  1. Haziq, kalau taknak sunyi2 ko cari la awek kat maktab tu... huu~... contoh2 da ade da... tinggal nk ikut jek...
    **p/s: jgn smpi lupe kawan suda le... hee~ :D

    ReplyDelete